Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My Happy FEET (^__^)

Hello girls! Just a quick post. I feel very lazy today maybe coz it's raining. I just wanna cuddle up with all my stuff toys and my dog Chumy. (^__^) As my Grandma always says, "It's raining like cats and dogs". Never really know why she always say that but I find it really cute. hihi.

Would you believe that I actually got the GUTS to take pictures of my FEET!!! Yeah! My FEET!!! My feet is not beautiful, but it's not ugly too. hahaha. Confusing. (???) I don't put anything on my feet. My skin gets itchy easily if I put lotion or anything. I usually just wear flipflops when going out. I'm not a fan of closed shoes. Only wear them when REALLY REALLY needed.

I'm open to negative comments ladies. Promise! (^__^)

Used some 3D stickers for my toes.



God Bless everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment