Sunday, June 12, 2011

Stamping Plate D08

Good morning, Dear Reader!

On Friday I showed you some celebrity picture patterns from one of the D-Series plates, D09, and today I have a celebrity mani using plate D08.  D08 also has lots of choices, but there was one so perfectly absurd it designed this mani for me - Woody Allen.  Any time nail art comes up conversationally for the rest of my life, I'd like to be able to volunteer, "I own and have used a Woody Allen nail art stamp."  Now I can.

I figured this one should have more of a pop art feel, so I used a patterned French tip and Woody Allen in white over Color Club Gimme A Grape Big Kiss, the purple neon from Wicked Sweet.  Here it is.

Woody Allen Manicure Stamping Plate D08
Woody Allen Manicure using Stamping Plate D08

I have no idea why I love this so much or why I'm so thrilled with the mere notion of a Woody Allen manicure, but I'm happy for both.

That's it for today, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment