Monday, June 6, 2011

OPI Turquoise Shatter over Glam Rock

Good morning, Dear Reader!

Today I'm wearing OPI Turquoise Shatter over Orly Glam Rock, and I really like how it turned out.  It somehow reminds me of enameled jewelry of the 1970's.

Orly Glam Rock is their gold matte polish, and I picked that one both for the color and because it only needs one coat.  I actually had to take a do-over on this manicure - the first time, I did base coat, one of Glam Rock, let it dry, then Turquoise Shatter and top coat.  Turquoise Shatter didn't break up very much that way, but I thought the colors were really good together so I redid it, using top coat over Glam Rock the second time and it turned out much better.  Have a look.

OPI Turquoise Shatter
OPI Turquoise Shatter over Orly Glam Rock

It's bright and it's fun.  I like it.

That's just about all I have to tell you about this morning, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment