Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sisterly Love ♥

A few posts back I talked about my baby sister Layla. Now I want you girls to meet my other sister NiCOLE. She is 15years old. An incoming highschool senior. I'm 24, Nicole's 15 and Layla's 7years old. Big age difference right?? hehe. (^__^) Earlier today, Nicole and I got hungry so we went to McDonalds for a snack. Also a time for a sisterly bonding for us. Good thing it didn't rain the whole day.

Nicole and I have similarities in things like we soo love food! We love watching dvds. We love the Twilight Saga and loves reading books. On the other hand we also have differences. Like she likes wearing black shirts most of the time, while I like bright colored clothes. She's outgoing, I'm a homebuddy. Oh well, who cares of the differences right? I ♥ my sisters a lot! (^__^)
"Sisters touch your heart in ways no other could.
Sisters share... their hopes, their fears, their love, everything they have.
Real friendship springs from their special bonds."


Nicole.













We love McDonald's
Coke float! ♥

ME!
hihihi. (^__^)


On our way home, we saw this
sooo cute car!!! Love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment