Monday, June 13, 2011

Stamping Plate D15

Good morning, Dear Reader!

I'm still playing with the D-Series stamping plates, and today I used D15, which has a bunch of star-themed patterns on it.  I figured I'd go for a night sky kind of thing, so I started out with Sally Hansen Salon Navy Baby, a reliable two coat navy shimmer, and stamped various patterns from D15 over it using China Glaze Millennium, a silver chrome.  Here's what it looked like when I was finished on a cloudy day.

Stamping Plate D15 in Silver over Sally Hansen Navy Baby
Stamping Plate D15 in Silver over Sally Hansen Salon Navy Baby Nail Polish

The man in the moon was a little smudgy, and I got a smudge with the star surrounded by tiny stars as well, but I find that kind of thing is easier for me to mess up with a chrome polish for stamping rather than the usual Konad polishes I'm accustomed to.  Since there's not a silver Konad polish that shows up this well, I'll just have to live with it.

That's the scoop for today, Dear Reader.  Until next time, love and nail polish to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment